We support your personal asks!
Why do people make charitable contributions? Because someone asked them to make one. And, at The Resource Group, we will be with you each step of the way, assisting you to make that all-important visit to a potential donor. We provide hands-on training that will make it easier for you to present your case for support and give you the confidence you need to ask a donor for the funds your organization deserves.
In America, more than $427 billion is given to charity each year.
• To help people
• To meet the needs of the community
• Encouraged by the government…tax deductions and tax credits
• Advertise/Promote a business
• To create a lasting legacy
• Because they are asked
• 77% from Individuals, including bequests
• 18% from foundations
• 5% from businesses and corporations
What do people give?